Based on unique phonetic technology, AudioFinder helps you get ahead of threats and trends by allowing you to quickly and accurately search, review, categorize, and tag large volumes of audio and video. With Nexidia, you can gain access to the critical intelligence you need to keep the world safe.
- Automatically sorts recordings by respective languages, allowing users to quickly conduct searches within each native language group. Also detects and classifies a wide range of audio variances, such as a speaker's accent, dialect, gender and age.
- Allows for complex, phonetic-based search using BOOLEAN logic (e.g. AND, OR, NOT) and even time-based proximity logic to a query.
- The Pronunciation Optimization feature allows users to do test searches and then generate a new search term/phrase that most closely represents the best results. It is also possible to search by an example clip where the user can identify the specific segment of audio containing the desired term and then use it as the search string.
- Allows users to take examples of speech (a clip or an entire file) from a speaker of interest to create a model for that individual that can then be used to search for that speaker in other files.
- Presents results of search terms in a table organized by when the term appeared in the audio file allowing a user to quickly scan the table and get a "gist" of what occurred.
- Enables clips to be redacted from audio files. Redacted portions of the file are not playable or searchable to protect sensitive information.
- Increases performance due to the 64-bit environment
- Warns users if pre-requisites and/or hardware configurations do not meet recommendations when installing
- Speed and Scalability: Instantly index and search audio content from your desktop or laptop computer without the need for integration. With Nexidia, audio can be searched at 360 million times faster than real-time.
- Easy to Deploy: AudioFinder can be easily installed on a laptop or desktop in a matter of minutes. The simple interface makes it easy for non-technical operators to quickly become acclimated with the application.
- Accurate Threat Detection: Works across all types of spoken audio and provides a fast and efficient means of organizing and sharing search results.
- Portability: Provides a full set of audio review features that can be installed on a laptop, which is ideal for remote operations. As a stand-alone application, it can accommodate anywhere from 60,000 to 100,000 media files at top performance.
- Collaboration: Supports a variety of import and export functions so work can be shared between one or more users. Reviewers can easily organize files into multiple sets, and flexible export options allow sending both the audio files and their meta-data in different formats.
- APIs available upon request