Nexidia Workbench SDK
With the massive amounts of audio content from all sources, government and defense agencies are faced with an ever-growing need to extract useful intelligence from these sources.
Nexidia Workbench Software Development Kit (SDK) enables organizations to rapidly deliver unstructured audio search capabilities to their users in a wide variety of ways. This SDK provides the greatest flexibility and access to the most basic functional calls into Nexidia’s technology. The Workbench supports Windows, Mac and Linux, in both 32bit and 64bit versions.
This guide describes the most basic functionality of how to write an application using the Software Developer Kit (SDK) that can search and monitor speech. The Nexidia Services have been implemented as a SDK for Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, OS X and Linux operating systems. The kernel, linkable from Microsoft Visual C++, is thread-safe and enabled for multiprocessor execution. Additional SDK interfaces are available for Microsoft .NET Framework as well as the Oracle Java Platform. Please email us for a copy of this guide.
- Large scale search speeds up to 100 million times faster than real-time.
- Supports complex queries with the use of Boolean operators such as AND, OR, and ANDNOT
- Real-time monitoring and alerts of audio content, up to 1000 streams per server
- Duplicate spotting of segements of audio across two or more media files
- Search term creation based on audio clips in which the search phrase is spoken and refine search terms based on actual hits and false alarms
- Rapid Deployment: Nexidia's Suite of software development environments publishes to .NET, C++ and the Windows, Linux and OS/X operating systems, allowing for rapid deployment and easy integration, without requiring a detailed understanding of the underlying core processing engine.
- Future-Proof: By integrating through the published interfaces mentioned above, organizations can take advantage of improvements in Nexidia's system performance to evolve their products, ensuring backwards compatibility for all published APIs, with relatively little development overhead.
- Scalable: Nexidia Workbench is able to process very large volumes of audio content without the huge investment in hardware required by comparable solutions.
- Accurate: Industry leading accuracy with performance speeds that scale with the hardware.