With Nexidia, we are able to dramatically increase the volume of calls reviewed and conduct quality monitoring with a much more rigorous set of data."
Nexidia Interaction Analytics
Nexidia Interaction Analytics structures, synthesizes and analyzes multichannel contact center interactions – providing the crucial behavioral data needed to solve business challenges faced by your organization. Addressing these issues, which range from improving customer satisfaction, to maintaining compliance, to reducing churn, to increasing sales effectiveness requires sophisticated business intelligence. You need a solution that can draw correlations, uncover trends, drive predictive analytics and solve for root cause. Nexidia Interaction Analytics is that solution. Nexidia’s customer interaction big data analytics is the right combination of comprehensive discovery, analysis and performance management capabilities grounded in cutting-edge technology.
- Drive Organizational Change: While interactions may originate in the contact center, the business insight they contain resonates throughout the entire organization. Marketing, product, customer care, and even technical support can all benefit from being able to find and quantify customer behavioral events. By knowing when, how often and why events such as competitive mentions, negative sentiment, unresolved issues, or accepted or rejected marketing offers take place, companies can drive positive change.
- Harness Technology Advantages: Neural Phonetic Speech Analytics™, the power behind Nexidia Interaction Analytics, smartly combines phonetic indexing and search with Large Vocabulary Continuous Speech Recognition “LVCSR” in a way that offers the most scalable, accurate and flexible solution available. This unsurpassed scalability is possible via Nexidia Search Grid™, a MapReduce framework for building distributed interaction analytics applications that allows for volume or retention expansion while still maintaining only one logical instance of the system.
- Leverage the Power of Big Data: Structuring 100% of audio recordings adds crucial behavioral data about the customer’s experience to traditional transactional data, increasing the accuracy of predictive models and adding value to other big data applications
- Open, Flexible Data: Utilize Nexidia’s open data architecture to easily get information in and out, ensuring you can harness the information in big data environments.
- Early Discovery: Simplify analytic implementation with automated intelligence from contact center interactions. Identify emerging trends, perform topic relationship mapping and automatically categorize interaction topics.
- Analytic Capabilities: Monitor important metrics such as average handle time, non-talk time and call volume by category. Track trends and evaluate the effectiveness of improvement plans at a glance through tailored reporting.
- Call Categorization: Group calls into key subject areas based on phrases associated with a particular call type. The automatic grouping eliminates the error rate associated with agents tagging calls and allows companies to focus on the call types and issues most affecting customers.
- First Call Resolution (FCR) Analysis: Target common repeat call types and shows relationships between calls.
- Root Cause Analysis: Determine the reasons customers interact with the contact center, identifying agent behavioral and process issues
- Advance Reporting: Easy-to-read dashboards that highlight the relevant information needed to make decisions