Tap into audio to discover critical evidence.
Search and review...faster than ever before.
The increase in financial and energy services trading floor recordings, digital conferencing, and voicemail has resulted in a significant expansion of audio discovery. Traditionally, law firms and electronic discovery companies have relied on manual transcription and human listening for audio discovery. However, transcription is slow and costly, and human listening is ineffective for locating the few statements that may be critical to your case or investigation. And neither method is scalable or economically feasible.
Whether you are responding to:
- a regulatory request,
- a discovery demand, or
- an internal investigation,
Nexidia makes audio recordings easily reviewable and replaces the costly process of manual transcription and human listening with an efficient alternative.
Nexidia's patented technology quickly indexes large volumes of recorded audio using phoneme patterns - providing higher accuracy than dictionary-dependent, speech-to-text based audio search. Advanced query technology and metadata integration allows reviewers to drill directly into the audio content. The results are highly relevant searches that can be quickly used to support your position or case.
Nexidia’s Audio Experts have handled tens of millions of hours of audio and video content. They know how searching audio differs from other ESI and they are standing by to help you with your next Audio Discovery project.
Nexidia's Audio Discovery is:
- Fast: Uncovering critical evidence faster, delivering results in days – not weeks or months
- Efficient: Handling massive volumes of audio recording economically with minimal resource requirements
- Extreme Accuracy: Returning highly accurate results
- Powerful Evidence: Leveraging the powerful impact of actual voice tone and inflections by using audio files rather than written transcripts
- Cost-effective: Reducing review costs by 50 to 80 percent by eliminating manual listening and transcription